House & Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ...

3 posters

Go down

in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ... Empty in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ...

Post  luvinLou Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 am

somebody upped an old Bobbi & Steve KISS FM show from september 1997 on the uptown forum quite a while ago and it's been one of my favourite cds in the motor since then. does anybody have any other old Bobbi & Steve or maybe Steve Jackson shows lying about somewhere? would be bless ...
luvinLou
luvinLou

http://www.exquisit-promotions.de

Back to top Go down

in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ... Empty Re: in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ...

Post  Lp Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 am

i did have some old Steve Jackson shows on tape (oldskool) somewhere Lou, from my (extremely) poor memory one of them was the first play of Stephen Emmanuel Colours - Hold On when he had them in the studio doiing a live p.a. of it!

When i'm round my old dears over crimbo i'll have to see if any of them survided... Suspect

Lp

Back to top Go down

in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ... Empty Re: in search of old Bobbi & Steve / Steve Jackson radio rips ...

Post  luvinLou Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 am

would be wicked mate . . . to my shame i must admit that back in those days i didn't give them boys the attention they deserve cause they weren't enough 'underground' in my eyes back then . . which was overly silly to think!
luvinLou
luvinLou

http://www.exquisit-promotions.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:30 am

luvinLou wrote:would be wicked mate . . . to my shame i must admit that back in those days i didn't give them boys the attention they deserve cause they weren't enough 'underground' in my eyes back then . . which was overly silly to think!

same here bro!

I always thought "pfft, that's house music, nothing for me"... I even didn't realize it when they were in zurich back in the day... remembering meeting the son of one of those two at a UKG event.. Rolling Eyes

Jerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down